Case filed in rera awaiting order, can the order be challanged by resp

Hi currently my case is in rera court, the builder has not done the agreement as he wants more money, i have booking form but its nit signed by him, the payment was made through rtgs, the order is due next week, i want to know if the order is in my favour can it be challanged in highcourt, ans how long will it take then

This is my response to you:
1. You must state your full facts;
2. If the matter is not in your favour, then you can file appeal;
3. If you the appellate authority does not pass order in your favour then you approach the high court;
4. Consult a local lawyer with full facts and then take steps.