Can i claim my grandfathers land which was not claimed by my father

my grandfather used to own a land of 11 acres before 1988 this land was not claimed by my father . i have taxes paid before 1983 on agricultural land can i shift land on my name

Even if the land was not claimed by your father, he was the legal heir of your grandfather and after his death you become the legal heir of the said property by virtue of being your father's legal heir. Hence, you first need to obtain a legal heir certificate from the SDM office and then transfer the property in your name.