Can daughters claim a share in deceased father's property

I and my sister both signed off affidivat for property of my father and mother after their death to our brother who emotionally took our signatures for entire property (business and house & land) except for a small piece of land inherited by our mother. But he has still nor transferred them in our name or not given any document to us for our records. I would like to know can I claim back for equal rights in entire property even though we have signed off affidivate.

Yes,
You can claim your right in entire property even though we have signed off affidavit.
For further query you may contact lawrato

Any kind of affidavit does not transfer any body share of land out side the court

So

....

You are absulate owner by inherit as before your affidavit and now
You claim yor share equaly