One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nadia - Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh

Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDhubulia, Nadia
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Abdur provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Divorce Matters, Muslim Law Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Abdur enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2005.

Enrollment Number : WB/353/2005
  • Calcutta High Court
  • District Court, Nadia

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh

Q: I belong to ST category and I want to sell my land to Gen category

What is the process to sell tribal land to general category in siliguri?

Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh answered
st people may sale the property to the gen category with due permission from the sc/st department of your district

Q: Procedure for partition when one brother is not ready

Sir/ Madam, Our religion is Hindu. WE ARE 2 SISTER AND 3 Brother . Myself daughter was staying with my MOM DAD before marriage for more than 10 yrs. All very staying separately except myself . After my marriage second day,my 2nd Brother along with one lady it is not in our knowledge whether he got married or not with her staying in our DAD house since 2 yrs.The original documents of the house is with my MOM who is staying with my elder brother.My mother is not stable condition(memory lose)and the property is my father's name and he is no more so now the 2nD brother not ready for vacate the house or nor ready for partitions and he did some part illegal construction without our knowledge. Except my 2nd brother all bro and sis are ready for partition.please advice how to go for with this. Thanks

Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh answered
When all the party in interest of the property agreed then it easy to parition by way of parition deed.but when any among the interested party non agree the file a suit for parition in a civil cour where the land is sitiated and u get the poper relief

Q: What can we do when the seller is not giving back the token money

I gave 1.72 lac token amount to buy a house, but due to some personal issues we can't afford to buy a house, but we sign the buyer agreement and in that they clearly mentioned in any case that deal is cancel they didn't return our token amount, but i want my token amount back shall we do any legal action to builder or not. Please advise

Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh answered
You must get return your token booking money You file a complain in a consumer forum of your district. Abd you get proper relife.if there is no clouse for return on clouse for non return .then u get return .thank u

Q: How is a property divided after death of father under Muslim law

We r 3 sisters, a brother and mom. How to distribute (ratio) my deceased father's property among we 5 persons according to Islamic law in India ? Does Indian law applicable of equal ratio , if all sisters insist on that ? Mother is living with only son.

Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh answered
Inreply question on 1Wife of deceased person get 1/8Rest poperty 7/8 diveded among the son and this cade 3 daughter and one son.diveded as son 7/20and each dajughter 7/40Wise12.5% son 35% 3 daughter each17.5% total 52.5%

Q: Can daughters claim a share in deceased father's property

I and my sister both signed off affidivat for property of my father and mother after their death to our brother who emotionally took our signatures for entire property (business and house & land) except for a small piece of land inherited by our mother. But he has still nor transferred them in our name or not given any document to us for our records. I would like to know can I claim back for equal rights in entire property even though we have signed off affidivate.

Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh answered
Any kind of affidavit does not transfer any body share of land out side the courtSo....You are absulate owner by inherit as before your affidavit and nowYou claim yor share equaly

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh

Can Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh?

When you meet with Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abdur Rahim Shaikh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.