Brother's illegal possession of deceased father's property documents

Hindu. My father died on 02 apr 16 at Hindaun city rajasthan without will. Father owned certain properties at Hindaun a d Jaipur whose papers were taken by eldest brother for safe custody at jaipur. Now he is playing mischief and not sharing details of properties. I am not aware of the properties at Jaipur.

File a suit for partition of all the properties of your father. Although you are not aware about the properties at Hindaun and Jaipur but you can mention about them in the suit. The court has the power to call for production of documents on its own under section 91 of CPC.
The notice will be sent to all the legal heirs of your father and all his properties will be partitioned.