Bought a house in joint family wants to claim his share in the house

I am a married woman fir 10 years living with in laws. My husband owns the site on which our house is built. My father in law and brother in law contributed 30% each towards building the house and 40% was paid by my husband. My in laws control the kitchen and house keys. We have been ill treated and locked out of our own home. Do we have any legal rights on the home ? We want to legally remove in laws from the hone. Please advise

As for as your issue is concerned it is clear that you are a married woman fir 10 years living with in your in-laws and your husband owns the site on which the house is built.your father in law and brother in law contributed 30% each towards building the house and 40% was paid by your husband. My in laws control the kitchen and house keys. You have been ill treated and locked out of your own home. Your querry is whether you have any legal rights on the home ? You want to legally remove in laws from the hone.
Yes it is possible but with in the limitation of period of time.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli