Aunt's son claiming over grandfather's property after his death

My grandfather died before 1980 and grandfather property is now in my father and brother name now my aunt sons claiming they need equal rights so want to know they have equal rights note: my father and brothers only done my aunt marriage and taken care of my grandmother health

Your aunt's sons are also shareholders in your ancestral property and they have equal rights according to the new law from 2005. So they can file a partition suit and claim the share regardless your father spending to get your aunt married.