Validity of divorce

Mera nikah 2015me hua tha but rukhsati nahi hui an 2 saal baad to log talaq dena chahte he bona bidayi ke zabardasti har bar tarikhe badhtae rahe hmre bolne pr ab kehtwhe hmne talaq de di hmne apne dosto ke samne talaq Di he to ho gayi bona ladki ke bina uske koi gawah ke ye talaq Mani jayegi ya nahi or iska kya hal hoga plz bataiye Muslim sharyat ke hisab se kya hoga

Answers (5)

94 votes

Puri baat likhiye samajh nhi as rha aap kya btana chahti hai clear nhi ho rha. 2 saal baad rukhsat hui ya nhi? Aap kbhi sasural gyi ya nhi? Unhone aapko talaq kb aur kahan diya? Tareekhe kis baat ki badhti rhi?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

59 votes

As per muslim law it is important that talaq must be communicated to the bride and moreover as per new law if proper channel for talaq is not followed then criminal action can be taken against the groom.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience
245 votes

The talaq given by your husband is totally invalid.yeh talaq nahi Mani jayegi kyunki yeh shariyat ke khilaaf hai. Aapko Apne guzaare ke liye aur talaaq Ko galat saabit karne ke liye case karna chahiye. Agar Delhi mein hain toh mujhe contact kar sakte hain.

196 votes

I am not able to understand your question but if it is with regards to you pronouncing Talaq without having consummated the marriage, then no liablity under sharia law will accrue upon you and under Sharia Talaq pronounced by you whether with or without any witnesses, the Talaq is proper and nullifies the marriage.

If you haven’t consummated your marriage then you are not liable to pay any maintainance at all and if the girls side has refused to do the Rukhsati of the girl despite your request, you are entitled to get your Meher back as well.

190 votes

What kind of Talaq is he talking about. I presume he is talking about triple Talaq. The said Talaq is totally illegal. There is no other mode of Talaq available to him as per law. He has to approach the court for dissolution of marriage. Because Muslim divorce act 1939 gives the right to divorce only to the Lady. For further details and in depth explanation I will need more facts.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles