One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui

Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoC. R. Park, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, Startup, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tahir provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters, Muslim Law Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tahir enrolled with Bar Council of Delhi the in 2011. He is also a member of Supreme Court Bar Association and Delhi Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1969/2011
  • Competition Commission of India
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Delhi
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

ATUL GUPTA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui

Q: Regarding railway appointment with a case pending on me

Sir i got selected in railway alp post but 498a case is pending against me in civil court actually the case is aginst my brother. railway officials told me thet i will not get appointment untill my case gets resolved. Ao what ahould i do to get the job.what are the ways to get it.

Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui answered
Ther is no absolute bar that you will not get appointment if a case is pending against aginst you. You have not disclosed for which post and area and under which recruitment rules you have been appointed and if you disclosed the case while filling the form. if you get a stay of the case or settle the case with your wife to get the matter disposed of, then you can get an appointment. In some cases depending on the rules of recruitment you can get an appointment while the case is still pending . It all depends on the recruitment rules of your post in Indian Railways under which you have been appointed. If the Railways refuses to appoint you then you must approach the Central Administrative Tribunal for filing a case seeking appointment immediately. If the court thinks that you are being harassed unnecessarily, they can direct the Railways we will have to issue appointment letter subject to you winning 498A case later.

Q: Does Sister Has Right In Property

If a son gets property from his father through will. Then that son further gives the same property to his own son through his will. Then can the daughter of that son hold any claim on that property.

Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui answered
once the property is of the Son, then it's inheritance to the next generations is dependent on what the son does with the property. if the son does not make a will then as a first class daughter will have a right to the share of his property as a first class heir after his death.

Q: Undevided joint hindu ancestral house entirely can be will ?

My grandfather got a residential house before 1956 from my great grandfather (1940) .my grandfather have two son .ow grand father expired with will in favour of my cousin. Now my question is undevided huf ancestral house entirely can be willed ? Without giving share of my father. And this kind of will can be consider on notional partition where entirely property willed ?

Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui answered
yes as per the provisions of the hindu succession act a coparcener's undivided share can be subject matter of the will . there is no bar against the owner of Hindu joint property to make a will in respect of his for undivided share in joint family property . please refer to Section 6 and 30 of the Hindu Succession act.

Q: Rape Victime Is Died Than What's The Status Of That Case

Hello sir /madam,i want to know that if in a rape case if victim is died by natural death after prosecuting case ,and before case is over,than what the status if that case,how it will be continue ,,plz give answer

Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui answered
is the statement of the victim has been recorded as a prosecution witness and she has been cross examined, the case can continue. Otherwise, it is difficult to continue the case unless there is unimpeachable evidence to prove the guilt without the testimony of the victim. it depends on the facts of the case.

Q: Small brother claims I assaulted my father and made a will forcefully

My father was very ill, he suffered from diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and he was a double amputee. I lived with my father for 24 years before his passing in 2018 and I took care of him fully. My father made a will in 2009 on my brother's name and in 2018 my father made a will stating that he gave all his children land and he is leaving the property in my name. He died 2 months after. My brother is claiming that my dad was not in his right frame of mind when he made my will and he is contesting it claiming I abused my father and forced him to make my will. I was the only sibling caring for my handicapped father with help only from my daughters aged 20 and 26 (current ages) while taking care of my father I also had to take care of my younger daughter who is currently 8 years. Two of my daughters were born in my father's house and my first lived there for 24 years. I currently reside in Trinidad (West Indies)

Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui answered
you will have to Prove the will if it is disputed in court. If it is not disputed you can get it probated. Different states in India habe different laws to enforce a will. In which state do your father's proeperty lie?

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui

Can Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui?

When you meet with Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tahir Ashraf Siddiqui can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.