One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Akshat Chaitanya

Advocate Akshat Chaitanya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
New Ashok Nagar, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Domestic Violence, Family, Muslim Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Akshat Chaitanya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Akshat Chaitanya's office is in New Ashok Nagar, Delhi.
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Akshat Chaitanya What to do if daughter in law forcefully wants to settle with inlaws How to write a will and get it registered