After marriage my husband doesn't want to stay with me

19-Jan-2024 (In Muslim Law Law)
I was in a reltship in 2017 he forced me 2 times to get phycl I was not willing but he forced me and we will get physical again I told him ok but give me some poof u will not leave me he said we will do court mrge in 2018 we did .in 2024 4 jan I heard he has a reltnship in another girl and 5 jan his father told me I can't marry with u my son and my husband also told me infront of his father i can't stay with what I do I don't wanna break my relation but he doesn't want to stay with me
Answers (3)

Answer #1
851 votes
Your husband is not willing to be with you. However, you may file an application before the appropriate Court praying for 'Restitution of Conjugal Rights'. When you file this application, the Court will direct your husband to live with you.
On the other hand, you should also file an application for maintenance. Maintenance is your right.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
725 votes
We need more information on your case to evaluate things from legal point of view. You need to hire an expert advocate in this case, kindly be in touch to discuss and to understand the legalities in this regard.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
584 votes
There are multiple things you can do, seek for maintenance monthly as well as share in property, cruelty when he married someother lady. At least on these application you can have negotiations with him. If you would like to consider being in polygamous relationship that is also an option.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."