I want to make an agreement how is it possible ...... I need help

01-May-2024 (In Muslim Law Law)
My husband is married to his girlfriend ...he does not like me ..I want to make an agreement of some issues...how can I make it... I dnt want my husband come to my house... but he should take care of his children education and their needs ..is it possible?

Answer #1
An agreement needs to be binding in Law in order to be legal, in case he defaults you need to go to court on the basis of the agreement ine ke sath violation. instead it is better to file a case in court ask for a mediation where such an agreement can be arrived at which will be sanctioned by the court.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato