I want to make an agreement how is it possible ...... I need help

01-May-2024 (In Muslim Law Law)
My husband is married to his girlfriend ...he does not like me ..I want to make an agreement of some can I make it... I dnt want my husband come to my house... but he should take care of his children education and their needs it possible?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
551 votes
An agreement needs to be binding in Law in order to be legal, in case he defaults you need to go to court on the basis of the agreement ine ke sath violation. instead it is better to file a case in court ask for a mediation where such an agreement can be arrived at which will be sanctioned by the court.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."