Who is liable when there an accident

On dec 24th around 6.30 PM my dad and his colouge sitting back of Activa was hit by a bike. Both got Major injuries and hospitalised. My dad had surgery to right hand wrist and a finger broken and his colouge had left hand bone fracture and had surgery in government hospital. Both are discharge now but his colouge kept case on my dad for money. what should we do when it was moved to court. Do we have to pay compensation for him?

This suggestion only.If the police officer registered the case against driver of the vehicle. When point is for compensation the accident vehicle is insurance in one company on merits of the case of compensation the honble court award the compensation to the injured. If there is no insurance of vehicle the owner of the vehicle is laible. If the case is not registered ,to take for amicably settlement in between both parties.

Dear Sir
After receiving the summon copy from court, you have to approach the court along with your Advocate.
you need not bother about this case becuase , in this case your father also got injuries.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

No.your father need not pay any compensation to his colleague. You did not mention whose fault your father’s or bike? Check with your Activa insurance policy laibility. Your father is not responsible for his claim