What will happen if I do not transfer the car I have purchased

I Purchased a 2nd hand car from Panipath. Regstrantion/ ownership not transferred in my name. But NOC issued in my name at Kolkata cause I was about to transfer. Now I Sold this car at Chandigarh. Pls tell me if any accident happen then who will held responsible.

The person will be responsible who is having it registered in his name. if RC is not transferred in the name of person you have sold.
for Safer side you have to obtain affidavit from Buyer of Chandigarh for possession of Vehicle.

Question: I Purchased a 2nd hand car from Panipath. Regstrantion/ ownership not transferred in my name. But NOC issued in my name at Kolkata cause I was about to transfer. Now I Sold this car at Chandigarh. Pls tell me if any accident happen then who will held responsible.

You are not responsible for accidents because you are not owner of above car according to documents

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

In case of accident the registered owner is liable. The registered owner will then claim from you.

I will advise you to get the vehicle get transferred in the name of person at chandigarh . So that you get put of picture .