One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ambala - Advocate Anita Sharma

Advocate Anita Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Kacha Bazar, Ambala
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Anita Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Anita Sharma's office is in Kacha Bazar, Ambala.
  • Consumer Forum, Panchkula,
  • District Court, Ambala,
  • District Court, Kurukshetra,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ambala

Questions Answered by Advocate Anita Sharma Case Registered Sec 406,420 what to do Electricity theft case registered on me can I apply for government job