What to do in court hearing for ipc 337,338

28-Aug-2023 (In Motor Accident Law)
Do I need a lawyer to represent me in court for ipc 337,338. What should I exactly do. I got into an accident and got booked under ipc 337,338. I don't know what to do I have no idea at all

Answers (2)

Answer #1
631 votes
hi yes you need to engage an advocate for the matter and defend yourselves and you could also file quash petition to quash the FIR or chargesheet as it is based on all false allegations and that you were not connected to allegations mentioned
Answer #2
505 votes
Yes u need a advocate to attend in the court and he will be councel infront of the judge and he will argue infront o the us we will help u out how to handle the case....any further information please contact us

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."