Vehicle lent to friend without license & police called for counselling

My vehicle is caught by police for lending it to a friend without license which I was not aware of and happened in my ignorance. We are asked to attend counselling today by the police and will be sent to court after the counselling. I am preparing for UPSC. Will court prosecute me under criminal charges and affect my government job in future? I am worried and demoralised about it.

Intention Ignorance has no place in law. You know you have given your vehicle to your friend without licence. If your friend have his driving licence, he did not do any mistake on his part. You are liable and you have to attend for police counselling. No criminal action initiated against you and it will not effect your carrer

Dear Sir,
There is no problem for you, if the seized for lack of driving licence. if Your friend having driving, nowcan show the driving license to the police. if the police not accepted that, you can tell to Magistrate tge same. There is no problem in this regard.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers