Brother died in a road accident causing injury to others. What to do?

My brother died in road accident while sitting as pillion rider .driver drove rashly causing accident injuring another person on other bike, what should we do now

You may first take the accident case papers from the concerned police station, then file accident OP before the concerned court through a Lawyer claiming compensation from the Insurance company. You should know against which vehicle the case was registered. Then you file case against the vehicle which caused the accident. Insurance company is liable to pay compensation to the dependants of deceased

You should file a claim under Motor accident claim tribunal and claim compensation.
Documents required
1) Death certificate
2) Birth certificate of brother
3) FIR copy
4) PMI Report.

Depending on the age, education, employment of your brother, you will get compensation.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers