One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Mustafa Ali

Advocate Mustafa Ali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMangalhat, Hyderabad
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate Mustafa Ali has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mustafa provides services in various fields of Custom and Central Excise Matters, Criminal Matters, Documentation related Matters, R.T.I related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mustafa enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2010. He is a member of Metropolitan Criminal Courts Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/2167/2010
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mustafa Ali. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mustafa Ali

Q: Can third person file complaint if someone joined company by fake

Hi sir my friend's brother joined in software company with fake experience, that company not done back ground enquiry not taken legal action Can I lodge criminal copkaint As a responsible Citizen or idont have rights to make complaint. I believe If anyone violate the law anyone can make complaint as responsible citizen.please advise Thank you

Advocate Mustafa Ali answered
how you are related to the dispute. Do you have any interest involved in that issue. Why are you involving your leg in the issue. Don't peep into the doors of others. Though you would be responsible citizen, but you have your own limits. The person who is affected or company would file complaint when it would be surfaced.

Q: Legal property disbursement amongst family members

We are muslims.My father in law had a son and six daughters.I am the son in law.Because of disagreements they are away with their son. They were patients .so they kept my wife with them from 1983.She looked after them and their parents.Now they died.Their son died.A daughter died.Now four daughters are alive.all the property belongs to my mother in law.She also died after the death of her son. Iam her son in law and i am also with them from1983.I served them a lot. Can I have a right for her property. How can (At what share) the daughters can distribute their mother's property. till her death she was with us.

Advocate Mustafa Ali answered
You are not having any share in the property left by your motherinlaw or fatherinlaw. Your wife and her sisters and brother (all daughters and son ) have right and share in the property. One thing important here whether the deceased daughters and son, got married and had any issue left by them, if they left, then all their legal heirs are also entitled to the share of their father or mother. Shariat law is applicable in your case, since your belong to muslim family.

Q: Wrong name mentioned in property documents, how to correct

My name is entered correctly in all the pages of my property document except one page. Registration time they took my photo, in that page they entered my name wrongly. After that, I have checked in online for my deed details, it's showing wrongly entered name. Recently i have registered this property and it's not crossed 1 month also. Please suggest me and let me know the procedure to do the correction.

Advocate Mustafa Ali answered
You please approach the concerned Registrar, bring it in the notice of registrar about the rectification of mistake. You should make a rectification deed with the assistance of your vendor, and can get rectify the mistake.

Q: Procedure for Indian woman to marry Bangladeshi boy

My friend is Christian, she is working in abroad, she loved a boy there , he is a Bangladeshi Muslim, but he like to convert into Christian & he likes to marry tht Girl, but they wanna marry in India & want to stay in India only, is it possible?but he is un educated person, what is the process?

Advocate Mustafa Ali answered
marriage is not a problem for them. Here either of them face many problems in India or in Bangladesh. Because it take long time to take citizenship of a country. Moreover if anyone stay more than a day of permitted period, the police may take legal action against him/her. So please be careful.

Q: Husband has affair with other women, can i file for divorce

Hi, im. Married for 8 years. My husband had an illicit affair with his hindu colleague, I am currently separated and living with my only son. Its been 11 months now I have separated from my husband. However, the marriage was an abusive relationship. He had multiple affairs since the beginning of the marriage. I have filed an FIR against him which consists of 498A,323 and 504 IPC sections. I am willing to take a divorce as he had moved on in his life with that lady. Please help me what I have to do.

Advocate Mustafa Ali answered
Since you decided to take divorce from your husband, you may approach thecourt to seek divorce, for which you require the assistance of lawyer. So please approach a lawyer who can guide you in proper way.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mustafa Ali

Can Advocate Mustafa Ali represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mustafa Ali can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mustafa Ali?

When you meet with Advocate Mustafa Ali for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mustafa Ali?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mustafa Ali, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mustafa Ali?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mustafa Ali, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mustafa Ali?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mustafa Ali regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mustafa Ali?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mustafa Ali can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.