Accidental claim under Motor vehicle act if husband died in accident

we stay in Ghaziabad. My husband expire on 1 june 2015 in an accident and left me and my twin daughters (8 years) . it was the bike slip due to heavy rain in Pune. he was working in an MNC and was filling all return. would I be eligible for a claim under motor Vehicle act. if yes what would be the amount

Yes, the whole family of the deceased is entitled to claim including you and kid.
Claim is calculated on the age n income basis with a specific formula of the deceased.
File your claim petition immediately in motor accident claim tribunal.

Yes you can file for compensation under the Motor Vehicles Act. The amount of compensation will depend upon various factors including the age of your husband at the time of death, his salary as well as other factors.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

No you won't be eligible to seek a compensation for the death of your husband under the motor vehicle act because the motor vehicles act covers only third party insurance claim actions. Also, the first step under MACT is to lodge a FIR against the third party whose actions result in the accident.