One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Ajay Singh

Advocate Ajay Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.4 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoAllahabad High Court, Allahabad
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ajay Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ajay provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajay enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the Allahabad High Court Bar Association.
  • Allahabad High Court
  • District Court, Allahabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ajay Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajay Singh

Q: Construction work done by contractor, who now send the legal notice

Humne 1 year pahle construction work karwaya tha apne ghar me contractor ko uska pura payment kar diya tha but wo 50,000 rupess access mangne laga tab humne use kaha ki humne tumhe pura payment kar diya hai but abhi suddenly 1 year k bad usne hume ek legal notice bheja hai jisme sab jhuthi bate likhi hui hai. Wo jab hamare ghar me kaam kar raha tha to weekly paise leta tha aur mere papa ek simple dairy me us se date k sath paise aur uska sign karwa lete the to kya wo as a proof kaam aa skta hai??? What should we do??

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
It seems he want to extract money from you.He is just trying to pressurise you through legal notice send the trying if legal notice starting all these things he will stop troubling you people.Make sure tell hoon you have hua signature.

Q: Remedy in case Ancestral Property taken away by fraud by uncle

Hello. My grandfather were two brothers, my grandfather has only son my father, and other grandfather has two sons. When both grandfather died. The property (11-Bigaha) was divided as half (5 1/2 Bigaha) under my fathers name and other half (51/2 Bigaha) between both of my uncle. One of my uncle is running educational institution, and when he require money or property to be shown under his name for opening degree college he has asked my dad for 8 manda, but by fraud he has taken all our property signed by my father who doent even know how to read hindi properly My dad is so innocent that we came to know about this after 8 years, due to some issue between both of my uncle. Now can anyone suggest how to proceed, as now everyone is in deep depression with this incident and every time when we ask uncle to return our property he again and again ask's for few month duration and escapes. Please suggest because all our happiness is gone and left out with nothing. Thank you in advance.Hindu

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
Try your level best to get the matter settled by talks, involve all your relatives n sir together and try to sort out.When it fails immediately file FIR of fraud etc and approach court for cancellation of sale deed, these are the only two legal remedy available to you.My best wishes sorry it out asap.

Q: UP board cancelled my mark sheet,employer issued notice what to do

Im passed 12th class in 1994 and join railway in2005 as a post of jr engineer qualifications for this post is 10th and diploma in engineering in year 2011it come to my notice that im debbared in12th examination in year of 1994 in march 2017 my 12th marksheet cancelled by up board and my employer issue me notice regarding fake mark sheet and suppression of factual information what i will do

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
Information provided by you is incomplete.It will be best for you to meet some advocate in person and discuss with him in detail.As there are many questions unanswered.First of all what I'd the reason of cancellation of your marksheet.Restore your marksheet first.

Q: Accidental claim under Motor vehicle act if husband died in accident

we stay in Ghaziabad. My husband expire on 1 june 2015 in an accident and left me and my twin daughters (8 years) . it was the bike slip due to heavy rain in Pune. he was working in an MNC and was filling all return. would I be eligible for a claim under motor Vehicle act. if yes what would be the amount

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
Yes, the whole family of the deceased is entitled to claim including you and kid.Claim is calculated on the age n income basis with a specific formula of the deceased.File your claim petition immediately in motor accident claim tribunal.

Q: Validity of unregistered POA

I have unregistered power of attorney of my house in 2000, that time seller sold this house to me and went dont know where. Then this law came that we cant do registry of a land with unregistered poa, now i am in trouble what to do. I dont have seller addr nor contct no. so that i can again do the process to make the poa registered. How can i make my land registered?

Advocate Ajay Singh answered
Just do one thing as you dont have registered POA, you can lodge a missing case of the real owner immediately if police does not lodges FIR go through section 156(3) and get the case registered. when it will be done just make sure Investigation officer finds where that real owner is.By this you will find him and then get the property registered in his name and then subsequently get it transferred ion your name.There is NO other way believe me I have dealt with exactly same case.if you want we can File Writ in High Court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajay Singh

Can Advocate Ajay Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajay Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Ajay Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajay Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajay Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajay Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajay Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.