Accident as car hit a minor's bike but already informed police station

I was driving the car in NH from.Hyderabad to Vijayawada.An accident occurred at around 70 kms from Hyderabad .A 2 wheeler which was being ride by a minor of 15 years was driving on the middle of the Highway and not giving side even after honking.He was hit by my car from the side and fell down and had minor injuries.I have immediately admitted him in the hospital and paid for his treatment and informed in thPolice station.I want to know what will be the consequences if they want to proceed legally?

Answers (2)

350 votes

They can not initiate any legal action against you. The fault is the minor is driving on the national highway, even he is not eligible to get driving licence. The person who gave him the bike is liable. On humanitarian grounds what ever you did appreciatable and you did your duty honestly

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

253 votes

As a good and law abiding citizen of India,you have done the best to your ability and capability.Keep the documents regarding your visits to the hospital and the information to the concerned,so that in case they take any legal action against you,you can defend yourself bonafidely.Thanks.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles