Accident as car hit a minor's bike but already informed police station

I was driving the car in NH from.Hyderabad to Vijayawada.An accident occurred at around 70 kms from Hyderabad .A 2 wheeler which was being ride by a minor of 15 years was driving on the middle of the Highway and not giving side even after honking.He was hit by my car from the side and fell down and had minor injuries.I have immediately admitted him in the hospital and paid for his treatment and informed in thPolice station.I want to know what will be the consequences if they want to proceed legally?

As a good and law abiding citizen of India,you have done the best to your ability and capability.Keep the documents regarding your visits to the hospital and the information to the concerned,so that in case they take any legal action against you,you can defend yourself bonafidely.Thanks.

They can not initiate any legal action against you. The fault is the minor is driving on the national highway, even he is not eligible to get driving licence. The person who gave him the bike is liable. On humanitarian grounds what ever you did appreciatable and you did your duty honestly

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers