One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Pushpinder Kaur

Advocate Pushpinder Kaur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKachiguda, Hyderabad
LawRato45 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Pushpinder Kaur has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 45 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pushpinder Kaur's office is in Kachiguda, Hyderabad.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pushpinder Kaur. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pushpinder Kaur Unintended bike accident & complainant demanding huge amount Cancellation of membership in country vacations as it is fraudulent