Overcharged by hospital for services not required by patient

My mother died in March 2013 after spending almost 1 month in ICU. Though I won’t consider her case totally as Medical negligence, but surely would say that she was treated in a way to inflate the hospital bill. Like, day of her discharge, after we requested LAMA, hospital billed us for 5 nos. Dialysis done that day, which in any case is impossible to do. Likewise, there are many more instances. I challenged this in Consumer Court in 2015, but it was dismissed there. Now I want to know- if I can file a suit now ?

You can take legal action against the doctor if he was medically negligent. Also injury should also be taken into account. Otherwise you can not file suit against the doctor. You must first see that the doctor is medically negligent .

You can file a suit, and you can also file an appeal against the dismissal of your consumer case. However, there is time limit (Law of Limitation) to do either of those things. You need to act urgently.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

dont worry you still have a lot of remedies with you. fist of all you can file for an appeal and it will be in the higher court. you can also file a complaint again the hospital and if successful even their license can be cancelled