Wrong drink and drive n pitty case by police

In Media and Entertainment Law
I (association director) was shooting a big screen flim(low budget) at tumkur with 6 to 8 member out door in a private property but a garage, which is beside a foot path. 1st thing is it a public place? We were with just a tripod and camera. Next a police Dsp came and shouted at us and went then Psi came slapped n took director camera man and assistant to police station n I went to station myself(they din take me may be coz I am a lady). Then for no Reason filed a drink and drive case on the director and pitty case on other 3 of us including me.

Answers (1)

84 votes

You can lodge complaint against them with the jurisdictional commissioner of police and also with the DIG. Feel free to contact me for further guidance if you need in this regard. You can lodge harassment case against the inspector

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Media and Entertainment Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Media and Entertainment Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."