Affidavit for writing under pen name

09-Sep-2023 (In Media and Entertainment Law)
Hello Sir / Madam, I'm an author wishing to write under pen name. When I approached ISBN number for my book with ID cards with real name, I was asked to submit affidavit showing both persons are same. Please assist me how shall I obtain affidavit and the costs relatedd to it. Also is it a one time document or do I need to produce for my every work under pen name.

Answer #1
Dear client

Greetings to you

Hope your fine n safe

As per law to get the ISBN number you have to submit an application with all your detailed information and you have to submit an Affidavit .

The changes for Affidavit is minimal only .

You can contact me anytime for your documentation assistance.

Any further legal help feel free to contact me.