Tenants are filing false complaints against us and doing illegal acts.

my tenants had put a case on us..n they got a order decree from court n they are declared as tenants..we r not happy with the court decision.because they have all forged the documents. and have done this. because we have not given anything in writing to them..according to us they r illegal..the tenants have harassed us by falsely lodging complains to cops .are advocate have not guided us properly so we have lost this..now want n eviction so we found out through RTI. that the documents are made falsely to accuse us. Need a proper guidance .

Answers (2)

311 votes

how do you want us to help you. if you feel that you have been misguided ,you can always change your lawyer or take some second opinion. what case has been filed by your tenant, pl clarify so that we can guide you. you can always challenge before the appellate court for your grievance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

210 votes

Sir, it is necessary to study the court decree that you have referred to in your query for a proper remedy and course of action to be formulated. However, in the present scenario an eviction suit would be one of the remedies available to you

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."