Tenant ordered by court to vacate the premises how to remove him

In Landlord/Tenant Law

I am owning a building where a hotel is being run by the hotel owner for more than since 2010. Due to renovation we asked the hotel owner to vacate by duly giving him 3 months written notice. Intially he agreed to vacate. A week prior to the notice period is going to get expired, he filed a case on me stating that "i am threatening him with goondas to vacate him". We appealed against the case in the sessions court and finally the judgement was in our favour. The court asked the tenent to vacate the building. Let me know how to legally vacate him. Please help. I am a senior citizen

If you have been given a favorable verdict by court, immediately after the expiration of 30 days from the date of judgment, you may file an execution petition to execute the decree in your favor. You may ask for police assistance for executing the decree to evict the tenant if it is apprehended that the tenant may resist the court order or the Ameen executing the order.

sir
please clarify whether your tenant had filed a criminal case or civil case. a proper procedure to vacate your tenant is that you have to give a three months notice t your tenant to vacate the premises as the same is in need of renovation. if not vacated, you approach your jurisdictional rent controller Court/civil court and file petition RCOP to vacate the tenant. thereafter if you got a order in your favour from the court, you have to follow the execution proceedings separately.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala