No facility provided by PG owner now threatening to evict me

8000R paid in cash at PG for 1month rent-with witness present.No light in bathroom for 4 days, no curtains for 6 days,given newspaper.Landlord charged me for curtains.There are 7 windows.Only 2 in bedroom have "curtains".Request was made for net & heavy curtains for all windows.Also request for hot water-although not originally agreed;it's provided to other tents who pay 5000R. He has now threatened eviction tomorrow because I informed the chief secretary about this situation.He is taking 50% of the 8000R for 7 days.This is unfair eviction.What are my rights?

You can file a case agsinst your landlord for permanent injunction.befor civil court court will pass a order u/ s 39order rule 1 and 2 court will pass prdet restraining the land Lord from evicting you with out due provess of law else you can contact me for futhet proceeding and for filing the case

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers