Landlord sell the house to another person i am living in it for 30 yrs

I am widow .My Husband died in 2013.I am reside in a separate house and landlord are not reside in this house .I am reside in this house from last 30 years.This is one room /kitchen and independent roof,but My landlord not taken rent from last 2 years and now he has sell the house to other person .New landlord threat me from other persons that he will built first floor and stop to go on roof.I am ready to purchase the house but old landlord sell the house to other person .Now but i will do.

You will need to file a civil suit before the district court for possession and interim injunction with further reliefs. The court should the pass an order that would prevent the landlord from evicting you from the premises till the suit is decided. Please contact the Law Rato team for further assistance.

Unfortunately under the circumstances you cannot do much. You cannot pre-empt the sale. A valid sale gives all the rights to the buyer in respect of the property although he also would be bound by the tenancy agreement signed by you with the earlier landlord. Thus, all you can do is to ensure that if he wants to evict you from the place he must do so as per Law.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers