One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Advocate Rohan Mittal

Advocate Rohan Mittal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 17, Panchkula
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rohan Mittal is a fourth generation lawyer, practicing law since 2011 and is a graduate of Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur. Advocate Rohan earned his B.A.LL.B (Hons.) degree in the year 2011 completing the Honours Programme in Constitutional law and Corporate law with distinction.

Advocate Rohan worked with several legal luminaries including eminent lawyers, sitting Supreme Court and High Court Judges and well known law firms for short durations over a period of five years while studying law, resulting in the creation of a strong base for independent practice of the law.

Advocate Rohan initially worked in the District Courts exclusively gaining work experience at the grass root level before joining the illustrious chambers of Mr. Ashok Aggarwal, Senior Advocate (Formerly the Advocate General of Haryana and currently the Advocate General of Punjab). He worked and assisted the senior counsel in several important matters in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana, at Chandigarh. Advocate Rohan is an expert at High Court procedure.

Advocate Rohan appears regularly before the Punjab and Haryana High Court, State and District Consumer Forums, District courts and the Debt Recovery Tribunal among other Fora. He is well versed in the fields of Service laws, Consumer laws, Criminal law, Labour laws, Contractual disputes, Arbitration disputes, Education matters etc. He engages in a diverse sphere of research, drafting of various contracts and petitions. He regularly sends and responds to legal notices on behalf of individuals. Advocate Rohan also handles matters for several State Bodies. He also has assisted Courts in the capacity of Amicus Curiae on several occasions.

Advocate Rohan enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2011. He is a member of the Bar Association of the Punjab & Haryana High Court.

Enrollment Number : P/2165/2011
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Chandigarh
  • Consumer Forum, Panchkula
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chandigarh
  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Panchkula

Popular Reviews

Amit Pandey - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was good .he was able to solve my issue .
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohan Mittal

Q: I rechaged my idea number with 346 as per offer and didnt get benifi

I want to take this to court

Advocate Rohan Mittal answered
You may very well file a case in the consumer Court. This will be filed before the concerned District Consumer Forum. Make sure you have the details of the offer recorded and receipt of the money paid to avail the offer.

Q: Delay in possession of property. Builder not replying. What can I do?

I had booked a flat in Beethoven's 8 of Agrante realty in Sector 107 Gurgaon in Dec 2013 and paid 30 lacs as 30 % cost of property by Feb 2014. After that, the builder neither asked for more money nor started the construction. Builder is now not replying to refund the amount. Please advise.

Advocate Rohan Mittal answered
You must file a complaint before the consumer commission asking for either the refund of the money along with interest and compensation or for possession of the property whatever you desire. If the value of the property and compensation claim is in excess of 1 crore then approach the National commission

Q: Possession delayed for 7 years, please advise what can be done

I have been allotted a plot in sector 57 Gurgaon. As per allotment letter we should have been given possession in 2010. Till date we have not received dues besides paying entire amount with demanded enhancements. Please update

Advocate Rohan Mittal answered
You may file a complaint in the appropriate Consumer Court asking for either possession be given with compensation for delay or refund of your money with interest and compensation. This is the fastest and the most effective remedy.

Q: Can parents create hindrance in marriage of two consulting adults?

Hi, me and my girlfriend are planning to get married either in court or in Arya samaj Mandir. My parents don't approve of our marriage and this is the only option left with us as of now. I wanted to know is there even any possibility of our parents in any way proving any hindrance to our marriage? Is there any way they can legally prohibit our marriage. I am 30 and my girlfriend is 28.

Advocate Rohan Mittal answered
Nothing can come in the way of two consenting adults. Although it would be in the best interest of all that the parents reconcile to the situation. But if it does not happen you may get married as per the proper rites and ceremonies applicable in your case. Make sure you have two independent witnesses and enough photographic proof which you will require at the time of registration of your marriage.

Q: FIR number wrongly mentioned in bail application

bail applicatione me fire no wrong ho gya mistak se and for hiring day bail application result is contested allowed,bail order nahi aya ab tak 5dayes ho gaye h kya ha ga kya krana chahiye

Advocate Rohan Mittal answered
Most likely in the order they should check before mentioning the FIR number. However to play it safe you could file an application for amendment of pleadings and put the correct FIR number in the application and submit it in Court. In case the Order has been signed then an application for clarification can be filed on the basis of the application for amendment in pleadings.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohan Mittal

Can Advocate Rohan Mittal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohan Mittal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Mittal?

When you meet with Advocate Rohan Mittal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Mittal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Mittal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Mittal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Mittal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohan Mittal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohan Mittal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohan Mittal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohan Mittal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.