Landlord not allowing me to enter the premises

There was a marraige in my in laws I was there my rent was due by 15 days, when I came back I saw landlord lock my house I am here with family what do I do? I asked him to pay my rent on 3rd of may but he refuse to open.

File a complaint with the policenstation. Call at 100 no for instant relief and ask the police to reinstate you in the property. Thereafter file a suit for permanent injunction against the landlord so that he may not dispossess you without the due process of law

now the legal question is whether u have rent agreement of the said premisis or not if it whether it is continued or not . being a legal tenant u can lock your premises and enjoy as per your desire. now u told 15 days rent is balance with u .your land lord cannot lock your premisis in your absence as your household items are lying with premisis hence act of landlord is unjustified ucan file comlaint against him.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers