Termination but company forced me to serve notice period of 30 Days

I am working in a private company ( KPO ) from last 1 and 6 months But Now company is trying 2 terminating me They are saying your performance is not good But they forced me to serve notice period of 30 days .Even I got reward in same company ( best performer ) ( march 2014 ).I just want to know sir if my performance is not good why they are not terminating me Also I want to know if company is terminating me after 18 months so what are the liabilities of company ? I heard some where If company is terminating me so company will provide me 3 months extra salary with allowance is it real?

If your company is terminating you then they must have served you a termination letter? We suggest you to write an email to your HR and make reference to awards received . Further please check the terms and conditions of appointment letter and see whether their is a clause of 3 months extra salary, I case there is a clause mention the same in the letter.

If they fail to respond with specified period you can send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby stating that termination is illegal.

If despite legal notice they ask you to leave then you can file a suit and application for interim stay thereby seeking that employers cannot terminate till the suit is decided