Can I start my own company without resigning from current employment

Can i start my own company in information,tech without any releaving letter,termination letter from my current employer.i have no bond signed.worked for more than 15 years in my current comoany.also i may me treated absconding.

You may start but better to send registered letter or email and inform them that you are going to leave within one month, so that may arrange any other alternate. Coz you worked for 15 years and company might be given you lots of responsibilities. rest it is you, who have to decide.
Good luck.

Nothing bars you from starting from your company. You'll have to see your contractual agreement with regards to any non compete clause in the same but you can start a new company without any requirement of any documents/permission from your current employer.

If you wish to leave the company you're currently working in, it would be advisable to get a relieving letter etc as the same would mean that your current employer will state that he has have claims pending against you.