One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Arjun Sheoran

Advocate Arjun Sheoran

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 16/A, Chandigarh
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Arjun Sheoran has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arjun provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, consumer protection related matters, family disputes, labour & service related matters, startup laws and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arjun enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2011. He is a member of the Punjab & Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/867/2011
  • Bombay High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Chandigarh
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • Consumer Forum, Panchkula
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chandigarh
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chandigarh
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Arjun Sheoran. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Arjun Sheoran

Q: Can employees ask for copy of bond from the employer

We ask all our employees to sign the bond and recently one of my employees asked us to share the copy of the same for her records. I have a doubt if we can share the papers with our employees also if we share do we have any risk. please share the details for my understanding supporting the reasons for the same.

Advocate Arjun Sheoran answered
There should ideally not be any risk in sharing the same. In any case, since the employee signed the bond as well, they're entitled to receive a copy of the same. In any case, your concern can always claim that the employee had a copy of the bond, at the time you wish to enforce the same before a court of law.

Q: False case of rape by domestic help what can i do

Year ago,a domestic help residing with a family was caught stealing & passing main housekey to a accomplice. She was sent back to her hometown. Few days later she filed a zero FIR citing rape against 1 member of the family. Subsequently the matter was transferred to the local police &investigations revealed that the case was fabricated Now she has petitioned court alleging police colluded with family to suppress case& made state govt&police as respondent. The family has rcvd court summon. Q# Should police be contacted for status of Investigation report? Q# Can we file case of harrasment

Advocate Arjun Sheoran answered
Yes. A lawyer/family friend should be asked to find out about the case and get a copy of the FIR etc. The accused should not go to the police directly unless the police issues a notice to them as per law etc. Once this case is sorted, a case for malicious prosecution/false evidence could be initiated but not before that.

Q: Can I start my own company without resigning from current employment

Can i start my own company in information,tech without any releaving letter,termination letter from my current employer.i have no bond signed.worked for more than 15 years in my current comoany.also i may me treated absconding.

Advocate Arjun Sheoran answered
Nothing bars you from starting from your company. You'll have to see your contractual agreement with regards to any non compete clause in the same but you can start a new company without any requirement of any documents/permission from your current employer.If you wish to leave the company you're currently working in, it would be advisable to get a relieving letter etc as the same would mean that your current employer will state that he has have claims pending against you.

Q: Does vacation bench have power to grant interim bail

Petitioner got interim bail in 4 cases registered against him 420 467 471 406 . But 2 cases still left against him of 420&406 . Problem is their are summer holidays in punjab&harayana high court. Do the special judges on duty has the power to give interim bail in these 2 cases also. Petitioner is in jail since 9 months.

Advocate Arjun Sheoran answered
No. Regular Bail matters are not taken up by the vacation bench. Only anticipatory bail matters are taken up. The high court reopens on 4th July so the matter can be filed only thereafter. Once a matter is filed, it'll be taken up after one week after filing and notice to the State

Q: Deficiency of services by taxi stand owner

I had booked a taxi to take my son to IGI airport to catch a flight to Doha. After confirming that a taxi would be sent on time, the taxi stand owner kept putting us off with some excuse or the other and then stopped answerimg our phone calls. By the time we could arrange for another taxi it was pretty late and my son missed his flight. He had to purchase another ticket costing around Rs. 25,000. I would like to take the taxi stand owner to consumer court. Kindly advise.

Advocate Arjun Sheoran answered
You can take the taxi stand owner to court, as this would constitute as deficiency of service under the Consumer Protection Act. It'll be filed before the District Consumer Forum. It'll be useful to produce any evidence of the taxi booking to show the deficiency. You can send a legal notice before filing the case to scare the opposite party into a settlement.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arjun Sheoran

Can Advocate Arjun Sheoran represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arjun Sheoran can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Sheoran?

When you meet with Advocate Arjun Sheoran for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Sheoran?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Sheoran, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Sheoran?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arjun Sheoran, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arjun Sheoran?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arjun Sheoran regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arjun Sheoran?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arjun Sheoran can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.