What to do if a colleague does fraud in the name of insurance money

05-May-2023 (In Insurance Law)
One of my office college offered me that he has contact, he will make me get group health insurance claim money and for this I have to give him 70% commission on that amount.Latter I get to know that he offered the same thing to 70 people in my office.Latter my company found the matter and terminated all the people who are indelged into it. Now a guy from insurance company is coming to address of every person and threatening about the Matter. And now my company pull his hand from this matter. suggest me what I have to do?????
Answers (2)

Answer #1
588 votes
Your office colleague done a fraud with you . U should lodge frist information report against ur office colleague for his malaise act .U can lodge a complaint against ur office colleague under section 406,419, 420 ,467,468 and 471 under Indian Panel code .
Answer #2
716 votes
Insurance company can investigate the matter through their own investigators but cannot take any action against you directly. The insurance company can file complaint against you and other people before the conserned police station. So without having all the facts and records no body can help you. It is advisable to contact me then I can help you in this matter

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."