Partial Insurance claim even after a zero-depreciation policy

In Insurance Law
My car was involved in an accident when an animal suddenly jumped in front. I was forced to quickly change direction and I accidentally hit the divider. The accident happened last year and when I took it to my dealership, they reported damages to the insurance company. The next day the claim survey was also conducted. However, the lockdown was announced that week, and I couldn't contact the dealership for a few weeks. Later, I was told that my claims weren't approved and since the workshop was closed due to the lockdown, I will be updated after it reopened. Two months later when the workshop reopened, I was informed that only a partial claim was approved even though my insurance had a zero depreciation policy. I have been trying to contact the dealership and the insurance provider, by they keep avoiding my calls and emails.

dear client you can ask insurance company for not paying you full amount though you have a zero depth policy. if they failed to give reasons then file Consumer Complaint for deficiency in service.
call me for further advice.
like my profile.

In that case, you contact the IRDA, i.e, Insurance Regulatory Authority of India by sending a complaint to them. If the matter will not get resolved, you have to file a case in court to claim your insurance.

Popular Insurance Lawyers