Is ITR of a deceased person required for claiming insurance

Is it mandatory to submit income tax returns of a deceased person for claiming of insurance amount by nominee.deceased person does not have income tax returns coz he is doing agriculture

It is not mandatory to submit Income Tax Returns for claiming insurance amount. Who said. Regarding income of the deceased their nominee may prove in other available source. and hence for claiming insurance amount there is no need for income tax returns

When a person takes an insurance policy he is asked by the insurance company to fulfill KYC norms and after satisfied with this the company will issue the policy and afterwards they can not deny the claim for this .

Popular Insurance Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore
Advocate Anubhav Almadi
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon