One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dharmapuri - Advocate L. Ramesh

Advocate L. Ramesh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoS V Road, Dharmapuri
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate L. Ramesh completed his law in the year 2002 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Insurance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ramesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2002.

Enrollment Number : MS/1147/2002

Popular Reviews

Kavi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very nice
1 month ago
Manjukumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Excellent attitude rameah sir thanks for given knowledge.
1 month ago
PASUPATHY VN - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Explained clearly in future I will definitely take guidance and refer others too. Thank you
2 months ago
Bala - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was good conversation with Mr. Ramesh
2 months ago
Rama Padmanabhan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Mahesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very good for online consultation
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate L. Ramesh

Q: Regarding Newly bought Scoteer milage issue

I bought a scooty on jan 2023.During purchase they tell that it gives a milage of 50-55 kms/lit.After purchase from the starting itself the scooty gives only a milegae of 30-35 kms/lit.when I approched the service centre they tell that they will solve the problem and do some checks and said now check the milage and tell.. But after that also the same problem continues.. I gone to the service centre for 4 times.. Same problem continues.. What is the solution.. Can I file a civil case against the dealer/ company.

Advocate L. Ramesh answered
if the company gave written authenticated. then you may file case in consumer court with proper. documents. you may also add dealer as your side witness if he accepts. otherwise you may file petition agaist both in consumer forum

Q: What will happen if plaintiff don\'t go court after receiving summon

Hi, I have filed a FIR against one person who gave love torture so I filed a case .it\'s been 4years I forgot the issue now. I got married and I have a kid now.but now I got a summon from court. Should I visit? Is it mandatory? What will happen if both the parties don\'t visit court after the summon?

Advocate L. Ramesh answered
some clarity is needed. whether you received summon through police or summon through post. similarly what are the sections has FIR was filed. If summon through police, you have to attend the court. otherwise witness warrant is to be issued

Q: Anticipatory Bail for non-baileble act

Hi till we get anticipatory bail we have to abscond and once the bail got rejected in sessions court we have to surrender ourself or we can still be absconded till we get the anticipatory bail from a high court or supreme court??

Advocate L. Ramesh answered
decision is yours you may file Anticipatory bail petition before high court. if you decide to file for anticipatory bail then till order you will abscond. if you decided to surrender then after surrendering you may file bail petition in session court

Q: How to get husband's gold from wife's family after divorce

Hello Sir/Madam, Due to a false complaint by my wife and ill treatment by her family, I failed divorce and it's in progress. During the last 4 years I saved some gold (15 sovereign) and it was kept in her father's bank locker. Please advice how can I get my gold back from them? Can I also get "Mangalyam" which is 7 sovereign that I put during wedding. Also her father gave me only one bracelet and ring (3 sovereign) but she took it back with her already.

Advocate L. Ramesh answered
you have to mention in divorce petition itself. ok no problem after enquiry you may file interim petition and may ask your valuables. that petition will be decided after enquiry of both and order may be passed

Q: Clarification on divorce under christian law

i am christian. What is the procedure to divorce if the marriage is not registered but happened in church.

Advocate L. Ramesh answered
You have to file divorce petition in District Judge court, where you lastly living together. or in which place the marriage is taken place. Even though the marriage is not registered it is mandatory to file a divorce petition in district court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate L. Ramesh

Can Advocate L. Ramesh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate L. Ramesh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate L. Ramesh?

When you meet with Advocate L. Ramesh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate L. Ramesh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate L. Ramesh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate L. Ramesh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate L. Ramesh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate L. Ramesh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate L. Ramesh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate L. Ramesh?

The cost of hiring Advocate L. Ramesh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.