Complaint for fraud done by insurance company

Respected Sir /Ma'am I am an insurance agent and recently I bought a ulip for my customer and give the documents to the insurance office But when the insurance policy came to the customer home the name of insurance advisor was different, instead of mine name there was some different person. Along with this they fraudulenty sign the customer signature everywhere in the new form and mothers name was also wrongly written in the policy. So please tell me is there any legal action which I can take or should I surrender the policy.

Answers (3)

107 votes

you can fight for the same. it is a fraud which criminal complain also you can file and this is a fraud against customer also so you can file a compensation petition in consumer court also so that company can not so this again.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

307 votes

raise your concern with compliance department of insurance company immediately and if they are not responding properly then go for consumer complain in consumer court. you can also file fir against suspected persons in the name of your client stating that they have forged his signature.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
119 votes

Greetings sir. At the earliest you need to write a letter to the insurance company and make detailed averments therein. Parallely you must register an FIR against the people you suspect, to bring on record the allegations you are making. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles