One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Mahim Sharma

Advocate Mahim Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVastrapur, Ahmedabad
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, High Court, Insurance, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Mahim Sharma completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Cyber Crime, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Insurance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mahim enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2017. He is a member of the Gujarat High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1293/2017
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Ahmedabad
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad
  • District Court, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat High Court
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

Ravi prajapati - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Mahim Sharma. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Mahim Sharma's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Mahim Sharma

Q: Legal action can be taken against threats and harassment by girlfriend

when i was working in a bank branch, a girl got my number from my staff in my absence and started talking to me , making calls. Later i too casually talked with her. Meanwhile in conversations she got to know my room and used to visit my room without me inviting her. Later within two months of me knowing her, even though i never had any intention to to do , she forced to do sex . Prior to it , she said that her father has done a murder and gone to jail, released later. Even as I am about to cut her off, things drifted as such and I feared if i say know they may kill me and my family. So i continued to give in looking for good things in her. But she got to know my weakness of not speaking up or lack of stubborn reply and constantly used this trick of etc emotional torture to me. Eventually my parents got to know about it they said a strong no to her. now she started having suicidal tendencies and threatening me.Please suggest me what to do

Advocate Mahim Sharma answered
Your query is not unusual. It will in all probability result into an extortion scheme. This happens to a lot of people, so do not worry, we need to take some quick steps to prevent you from any criminal case that can be filed against you to extort money on return for a settlement. Your first step should be to get a "JANVA JOG" registered with the police of such a thing happening to you. You may choose to file a criminal complaint against the girl, NOT AN FIR, only a formal COMPLAINT. If in case there is any frivolous and false case by the girl against you in the future, your aforementioned records/documents with the police will be a proof of your part of the story, and the same being prior in time, your case will be more believable.

Q: Is it possible to file a case on same facts of another case

After compromised under ipc 482 Then the complainer was doing case on me in same subject Is this possible

Advocate Mahim Sharma answered
Greetings. This kind of a case is absolutely barred by law under the Constitution of India. If the facts are materially the same with no changes or subsequent events,then such an FIR can directly be quashed. You can contact me with further details and we can discuss the facts of both the case a to see if there is such a similarity.

Q: What to do if the police is not registering a complaint

Dear sir , mari wife sathe ek vyakti a chedti kari tyare hu najikana police statione complain api je ,criminal pax rajkaran lagvak hovati fagavi didhi. DYSP ne malyo ,DYSP a case register karva mate Taluka PSI ne kahyu, psi a atrocity pramane Fri register na kari upper thi mari Wife nu charector kharabh chhe tem kahyu, same pax vara pase vedio chhe badnam thai jaso am kahyu. Khare khar to amni pase avu koi proof hatu nathi ane jeni sathe mari wife nu naam jodvama avyu hatu te maro mitra bhahar gam hato ane PSI a koi inquiry kari nati, ultanu amari upper same pax vara chhedti no khhot cash karta hata amne fasava mate, psi potani duty bhuline criminal pax ma gaya hoi tem lagtu hatu. Mari wife vishe wrong information apnar amara GAM no nathi parantu bija GAM no gundo hato Jena par criminal cash dakhal Thai chukya chhe. Ame sarkari nokati kariye chhiye police tarfthi yogya naya na malyo tethi samadhan karyu jama lakhyu hatu ke koi chhedti Thai nathi samanya ladvad Thai hati. What donow?

Advocate Mahim Sharma answered
Greetings sirYou have two options to file an FIR, one being a complaint in writing to the police station along with a letter to the commissioner after 30 days of filing the complaint, if no action has been taken upon the complaint. Second option that you have is to file a writ petition before the High Court and pray for directions to the police station to file an FIR.Please contact me directly for any further assistance.

Q: Falsely accused of IPC 323, what to do

Sir my name is. A person cuted my two fingure than i lozed fir against hin he was boked under 324 . And he falsely file an fir 323 against my whole faimly sir including my old parents and others.. Sir pls tell wat should i do ...

Advocate Mahim Sharma answered
Quashing of FIR in the High Court is the only option as of now that you have. Once the petition is admitted you may get a stay that will stop the proceedings against you and your elderly parents. Especially because the FIR HAS been filed on a later date it can easily be shown as a counterblast. Please contact me for more details. Thanks.

Q: What to do if I am being blackmailed on social media

someone was blackmailing me though social media he created my fake account on instagram was massaging me that he have clip of me changing my clothes and he was forcing me to meet him and do what he says i was worried and than i get dout on someone i know i check his phone i get all the massages from his phone so i called my friends and we hit him and he accept that he did it evrything and we let him go and after 2 weeks the person who was blackmailing me tries suiside and he was saved by someone he is well now but now he told his parents that we were calling him and toubleing him now their parents tries to case i me what should i do now ?? i have gathered all the proofs that he did all the massages and i even have the writing notes of him that he did this everything he wouldn’t do this again please gouide me i feel so helpless my parents are worried about all this things going on

Advocate Mahim Sharma answered
Firstly what you need to do is give a complaint in writing about such acts being committed against you on social media. What has happened to you is a punishable offense and you can take appropriate steps. Once that has been brought on record we can prepare for necessary defender that needs to be taken up in case a criminal prosecution is initiated against you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mahim Sharma

Can Advocate Mahim Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mahim Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mahim Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Mahim Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mahim Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mahim Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mahim Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mahim Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mahim Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mahim Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mahim Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mahim Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.