Want to divorce wife because of no mutual understanding

I want to divorce my wife because of we have not mutual understanding.I can't live with her.I have already spent 4 years with her but now I don't want to live in relationship with her.

You can file a divorce petition but before that few things have to be kept in mind like custody of child, maintenance etc. Ground for divorce will be more clear after knowing the entire fact. You can contact for the same

Sir, Sure you can file for divorce under section 13 of HMA and if it will mutual divorce then within 2-3 hearing you will get divorce but if its not mutual one then it may stretch for while and your wife can claim alimony/ maintenance.
Please contact me if you looking forward for the divorce.

Thank you
Sarvesh Roy (Advocate)
Supreme court

Advocate Preeti Joshi

Is your wife also of the same opinion? Does she also want to take divorce from you? In case both of you want to go ahead with the same, you can file a suit for mutual divorce otherwise you can file a suit for divorce stating the reasons therein.

You can either end it mutually under section 13(b) by moving a mutual application. But for that the consent of wife is needed. If the consent is not there you will have to file an application for divorce in the lower court.

If both are agree to leave separately
then you have to file divorce petition, and go through aforesaid rules
but only you want to get divorce ,
it will not be easy,
there is many tecnaality.
For more details contact me