Clarification on withdrawal of case after cheque amount already paid

I have already paid back the amount equivalent to my cheque's amount. And still the person (to whom i gave the cheque) has nt withdrawn the case. Court has issued warrant against me though I have paid the entire amount back.

If you have received the warrant you have to appear before the court on the date of hearing and have a counsel with you and sibmit written submissions along with evidence that you have made the payment. Keep in mind that if you were making payments for cheque bounce, plz take original cheque in question along with returning memo. Thank-you

if you have proof then you go to court and produce before it...................................................................................................................,..........................

If amount is paid under any settlement between parties before court or any Mediation centre then it is binding on both parties or if you have any receipt of payment showing that cheque amount was paid by you in lieu of cheque in question. Give this proof to Judge