Wife's family concealed fact of daughter suffering from hepatitis B

30-Mar-2023 (In Family Law)
Sir i got marraied in 2015 and blessed with baby girl in dec 2017. My wife is very stoborn and does not do any house hold work in addition to that she abuses my parents and me. Now i am very much fed up from all these. My wife's family cheated me. She was suffering from hepetities B but they didnt inform me at the time of marraige. Please suggest me how to solve my problem
Answers (3)

Answer #1
899 votes
It appears that there is adjustment problem between you and your wife. Firstly you should try to make adjustments with your wife. But even after that you arrive at the conclusion that there is irreconcilable difference ,then you may take appropriate legal steps for getting divorce.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
584 votes
Now you have an option to get separate after filing divorce petition before family court in the concern district. This petition would be file under section 13 of Hindu marriage Act, but it will take sometimes.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
950 votes
Dear Client,
In the present situation, if you are looking for divorce from his wife, they you are entitled to file divorce petition in the comcerned family Court on the basis of cruelty. Hence, Divorce is the best solution of this situation.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."