Wife left me and now wants compensation from me

I got married to a girl at Pune. Court Marriage. Am Hindu. After one year, when I got the financial crunch, girl changed her mobile number and later her address also changed. I messaged her, but she never answered. Later after four years, I got married without divorce from first wife. After seven years, she needs compensation from me but not willing to live. Please advise.

With out divorcing first legally wedded wife. Second marriage is void under Hindu Law and first wife is entitled for every right of wife as provided under law. She can claim maintenance under 125 Cr c p & right to residence, medical expenses etc under other laws

Sir first of all you cant marry without getting a divorce decree from the court your second marriage is null and void untill you get divorce from your first wife.
Now question is on what account your wife claiming compensation.
Because she is still your wife you never filed a divorce on the grounds of desertion in any court.
If further help needed contact me
Thank you
Shuaib khan advocate

Sir
There is nothing to worry . Such type of matters need prudence.
As per the laws you have committed adultry by marrying other women during the life time of one.
But in this case we’ll show the malicious intention of the first wife to defraud you by committing such act.

Ther are many questions in this matter.
Your question is not clear.
Who is asking for compensation?
When did your first wife left you??
Hve filed any complaint regarding same??
Have you registered your marriage??
Please contact for details.