wife left home and not agree to join husban

I'm Sudanese have OCI marry Indian woman since 2008.She left her children alone and appear with other man. She refuse to come to my country or my work country her man sometime make call in show me he kiss her and sleep with her in same bed. Last time he ask for money to let her free. Both we are Muslim

In which country you're staying and can you please describe everything from starting to ending so that it will be easy to suggest you regarding this matter. With whom the kids are staying? If you have any doubts contact me.

as your wife having extra marital affair with another man than you can get divorce on that sole ground by applying in the court of law, but you have to prove it, as per Muslim personal law it is very good ground for divorce.