wife left home and not agree to join husban

I'm Sudanese have OCI marry Indian woman since 2008.She left her children alone and appear with other man. She refuse to come to my country or my work country her man sometime make call in show me he kiss her and sleep with her in same bed. Last time he ask for money to let her free. Both we are Muslim

Answers (2)

75 votes

In which country you're staying and can you please describe everything from starting to ending so that it will be easy to suggest you regarding this matter. With whom the kids are staying? If you have any doubts contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

292 votes

as your wife having extra marital affair with another man than you can get divorce on that sole ground by applying in the court of law, but you have to prove it, as per Muslim personal law it is very good ground for divorce.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."