One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Arshad Ahmed

Advocate Arshad Ahmed

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAttapur, Hyderabad
LawRato11 years Experience
Advocate Arshad Ahmed
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Arshad Ahmed completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, practicing at High Court and subordinate Courts at Hyderabad on Civil, Constitutional, Writs, Service Matters, Cheque Bounce, Property, Civil, Family matters, Criminal, Child Custody, Landlord Cases, Labour cases, Property Verification and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Arshad enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of Telangana High Court Advocate Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1687/2013
Advocate Arshad Ahmed

  • AP State Consumer Forum, Hyderabad
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • City Civil Court, Secunderabad
  • District Consumer Forum, Hyderabad
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Metropolitan Criminal Court, Hyderabad
  • Telangana High Court
  • Telangana State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
  • Wakf Tribunal, Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

Tausiff - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Arshad Ahmed aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Arshad Ahmed

Questions Answered by Advocate Arshad Ahmed

Q: Love marriage issues and black magic

My boyfriend parents and his family are not accepting me to marry him they are doing magic on him from past 3 months

Advocate Arshad Ahmed answered
if you both agree and are majors you both can get married, without elders/parents permission and they cannot stop you both getting married and it is your legal right and we can help you in this regard.

Q: anticipatory bail for bigamy case IPC 494

My wife filed IPC 307, 498a, etc. High Court gave anticipatory bail in 2022 and informed to issue 41a notices and later when applied with evidence high court granted a stay to the cases. Now I got divorced two months back under cruelty. nNow I think my wife will file a bigamy case IPC 494 using her police kin. Can I apply for anticipatory bail again or is old bail enough?

Advocate Arshad Ahmed answered
you have to apply for fresh anticipatory bail as it will be registered as a fresh crime, after registering crime you can apply for fresh anticipatory bail, earlier bail is with concern to previous crime.

Q: Divorcee boy married as unmarried

Religion: MuslimnWhat if a divorced boy married a girl without mentioning his divorce. Basically, is it a crime for a divorced boy to marry by projecting himself as unmarried.If yes, please share the severity

Advocate Arshad Ahmed answered
you have various remidies under civil and criminal law as the matter is pertains to family issue have to discuss in detail before advice to take any reliefs to get justice. contact me for more details

Q: Legal Heir certificate issued to 2nd wife with out any proper enquiery

Sir, My husband was retired Govt employee and he recently passed away recently and i am his legally wedded wife and family pensioner. with out my knowledge he married another women and abused me for about 35 years and left us 10 years ago. after his death 2nd wife and his son has obtained legal heir certificate with in 3 days from MRO with out any enquiry, thou we applied initially our application was kept aside and they issued to 2nd party. its been 2 months and no action was taken .. every time we visit MRO office they said they are working on cancellation and reissue new one but after re enquiry also they dint take any action . please advice how to take this issue to next officials

Advocate Arshad Ahmed answered
as you are first wife and without divorce the second marriage is invalid and they don't have any right, as far as the legal heir certificate is illegal and has to be cancelled, if even after your application and not consideration of objections and not cancellation of issued legal heir is arbitrary and illegal you have a remidy can approach high court

Q: Brother marital issue, would like to know the process

Hi, nI live in USA with my husband, my sister-in-law put a police case on my family, include my name as I am the part of family, do I need to go to India and give explanation. Please kindly suggest

Advocate Arshad Ahmed answered
if it is a 498a case, if you can approach Honble High Court by filing quash petition on grounds if FIr is registered you can gof quashing of FIR and if Charg Sheet is filed than can file quashing of charg sheet. You need not worry if the allegations are false against you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Arshad Ahmed

Can Advocate Arshad Ahmed represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Arshad Ahmed can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Arshad Ahmed?

When you meet with Advocate Arshad Ahmed for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Arshad Ahmed?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Arshad Ahmed, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Arshad Ahmed?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Arshad Ahmed, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Arshad Ahmed?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Arshad Ahmed regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Arshad Ahmed?

The cost of hiring Advocate Arshad Ahmed can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Arshad Ahmed