One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Satyanand

Advocate Satyanand

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHanuman Nagar, Hyderabad
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Satyanand has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

Rutheesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago
Ali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very thanks for great help
2 months ago
Ramu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks a lot !!
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Satyanand

Q: My husband is harrashing me several times will u suggest how to chang

My husband and my mother in law is torture very much,and they want to divorce from me,im my husbands second wife ,he is my first husband ,I don't want divorce but they are harrashing me and my mother and my sister ,I want to live with him but they are not ready to that There is any solution to get back to my husbands home,he is staying in Oman Gulf country

Advocate Satyanand answered
Hello madam, don't worry about this situation. They blindly can't file divorce petition without any proper grounds. You should be strong and positive with your life. Try to explain him in a good way. If he won't listen then file 498-A, domestic violence case on them. If you have any further doubts contact me. Satya law chamber, Hyderabad

Q: My boyfriend cheated on me ,when asked for help his mom didnt

My boyfriend told me he needs sex with me as he will marry me anyways in the future. I told him I can't do it before marriage he convinced me he made me trust him . After a few months, I came to know he is into some one-night stands, he is flirting with women . When confronted he told me I am doubting him & left me When I approached his mother for help she asked me everything & left me ignored what am I supposed to do. He owe me apology for making me trust him & play with my emotionsbut not even understanding crime he has committed ,his mother owes me sorry for ignoring me without even mentioning me I cant help you

Advocate Satyanand answered
Hello madam, there is no need worry about this situation. If you need him just try to explain the situation. If he is not ready to take you then you have right to file criminal case on him it leads to cheating, Criminal breach of trust, and modesty of women etc. If you have any further doubts contact me.

Q: case filed wantedly as my uncle is a head constable in police departme

Respected sir, My self Amruth and i am from hyderbad .Recently my uncle who is head constable in police deartllment got arrested in a cheating case of sections (419,420&506) . The person Ashok is one of my uncles friend he mentioned in the fir that we have cheated him in the chits of rs 20lk 40lk and 50lk.of amount 1.3 cr . This case is totally wrong he is doing this only to drgrade my uncles famly down as his childrens are well settled .how to slove this sir pls help us...

Advocate Satyanand answered
Hello, without proper evidence the consult police station will not have any right register FIR. If they register FIR without any documentary proof then you should file a quash petition in high court of Hyderabad the. Quash that fir on merits of grounds. There is no need to worry about it. You'll get justice by quashing the FIR in high court. If you have any further doubts contact me.


hi, kindly please help me i was married 5 months in-laws and husband started torturing me after 1 month .my mother-in law always fights daily with me. They put CCTV in my room,do not allow me sit on sofas , for no reason shouting on me, etc. if i ask anything my mother-in law asks me to go to my mother place and get the things from husband never talks with me and doesnot stay in the same room with me. They want only money.they want divorce from me. but i am not willing to give divorce to my husband. They are playing with my emotions.between all this mental tensions, there is no support from my family. my parents are more concerned about society standards. since, first day from our marriage to until this today, me and my husband donot have mental and physical relationship. my mother-in law doesnot allow my husband to talk with me or come in front of husband is not fit for family man.i have begged and cried so many times on phone to him. he doesnot even lift my

Advocate Satyanand answered
Hello madam, there is no need to worry about it. Be strong and don't give up. If your in-laws start harassing you physically then warn them that you're going to file 498-a and domestic violence case on them. If they repeat again then immediately file a case on them. But initially don't start with negative things because it will effect your matrimonial life. If things doesn't go positive then start filing case on them. If you have any further doubts contact me.

Q: got a plot from benami but owner files a case

we recently got a property. complete payment is done. but later we got a court notice from a person that we illegally took his property. then when we enquired we got to know that the person who sold us was Benami and the real owner has put a case on us. how do we solve this? we belong to the Hindu religion.

Advocate Satyanand answered
Did they filed any cancellation of registered sale deed on you? If the property documents are registered directly on the name of benami then the original owner cannot claim that property from you. If those documents belongs to original owner then you should implead that benami in this case by filing implead petition. If you have any further doubts contact me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Satyanand

Can Advocate Satyanand represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Satyanand can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Satyanand?

When you meet with Advocate Satyanand for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Satyanand?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Satyanand, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Satyanand?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Satyanand, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Satyanand?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Satyanand regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Satyanand?

The cost of hiring Advocate Satyanand can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.