Wife filed maintenance case due to misguidance judgment pass ex parte

My wife file a maintenance case under section 125 crpc.. already i file divorce case.I got noticed through my divorce case.then I appeared in maintenance case through lawyer. After then I always attached madical certificate about illness. After 3 months , judge finally dicided ex party order against me.It was mistake due to misguided by my lawyer. Can it will stay in highcourt?

yes it can be. contact a good lawyer. sit with him. apprise him about all the relevant facts(both, maintenance case filed by your wife as also divorce case filed by you), circumstances and documents. act according to his advice. i hope you will get relief.

You may challenge the order of maintenance before the Hon'ble High court . The Hon'ble High court,if finds substance in your pleading, may either quash the order of maintenance or reduce the quantum of amount granted by the court below.

yes, you can get a stay .please file a Revision Petition or quashing application in the HIgh court.You can take all your grounds before High Court.The High court will consider all the grounds, you have.But you can not evade maintaining your wife.