Wife filed maintenance case due to misguidance judgment pass ex parte

My wife file a maintenance case under section 125 crpc.. already i file divorce case.I got noticed through my divorce case.then I appeared in maintenance case through lawyer. After then I always attached madical certificate about illness. After 3 months , judge finally dicided ex party order against me.It was mistake due to misguided by my lawyer. Can it will stay in highcourt?

Answers (3)

70 votes

yes, you can get a stay .please file a Revision Petition or quashing application in the HIgh court.You can take all your grounds before High Court.The High court will consider all the grounds, you have.But you can not evade maintaining your wife.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

134 votes

You may challenge the order of maintenance before the Hon'ble High court . The Hon'ble High court,if finds substance in your pleading, may either quash the order of maintenance or reduce the quantum of amount granted by the court below.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
102 votes

yes it can be. contact a good lawyer. sit with him. apprise him about all the relevant facts(both, maintenance case filed by your wife as also divorce case filed by you), circumstances and documents. act according to his advice. i hope you will get relief.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."