Wife filed criminal complaint and maintenance case.

I am Hindu by religion.My wife stayed with me roughly for 2months and then she left.It has been two years since then.In the meantime she gave birth to a child.I even filed for restitution.It has been more than a year since then.She then filed cases u/s 125,406,498A,34 after about 11 months since she went. What should I do now

Hello,

In my opinion, you need to get your reply drafted and contest the case filed by your wife.

You can contest the said case by filling your reply via a lawyer in the family court.

Regards,
Adv Khan

since a case has been filed u r bound to appear and answer. seeking a lawyer is important. the court will examine her poiNTS along with urs. both party will be heard and in due process u put for defence. if u still need her back then go ahead n make a point in the proceedings that u need her back n she is in safe hands. if she left without ne reason or excuse u r not liable to maintain her. but yes these poiNTS has to be recorded in s court

Since you have earlier filed for restitution of to which she did not agree the hon'ble court will scrutinize her motives behind her latest case . She will find it hard to convince the court about torture by you . Fight the case by engaging a competent lawyer .